Looking for WinTypes,WinCrt,WinProcs units, please...
Author Message
 Looking for WinTypes,WinCrt,WinProcs units, please...

I have Borland Pascal for Windows v.7
I've lost the WinTypes, WinProcs and WinCrt units from my HD !
Now, I cannot find my installation disks.
Can anybody help me by mailing those units to me, please ?
TIA
Andrew Wos.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Who can give me the units WINTYPES or/and WINPROCS???

2. looking for wincrt.tpu and .pas

3. Looking for wincrt.tpu or .pas

4. Documentation of FreePascal WinCrt & WinMouse units

5. anyone has the wincrt unit?

6. TPW 1.5 WINCRT unit - screen sizing

7. Graphics, TPW, The WinCRT unit & objectWindows

8. Please-VESA unit needed urgently-Please

9. Can't compile winprocs.pas

10. Crap from WinProcs-procedures

11. looking for matrix-multiplication-unit

12. I'm looking for a S3Graph-Unit for Pascal