Difference between BP 7.0 / BP 7.1 ?
Author Message
 Difference between BP 7.0 / BP 7.1 ?

What is the difference between Borland Pascal 7.0 and Borland Pascal
7.1?

Bugfixes?

Could you please also email the answer? Because some messages vanish
very quickly   :)

Thnx in atfanse
+-------------------------------------------------------

+ WWW: http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~nederm
+=======================================================
+ AKA Mighty Research
+
+-------------------------------------------------------
If you got a cool pascal source thingie just give
me an email....

Explorer         [not responding]      arggghhhhhhh

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Difference between BP 7.0 / BP 7.1 ?

Quote:

>What is the difference between Borland Pascal 7.0 and Borland Pascal
>7.1?
>Bugfixes?

Greetings,
              Exactly, some bugfixes with the RTL and Turbo Vision ... a new
version of the DPMI server, and I think that's about it.

Carl Eric Codere  (aka Black One)
Pascal and assembly programming
http://www-edu.gel.usherb.ca/codc01

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Difference between BP 7.0 / BP 7.1 ?

Quote:

>>What is the difference between Borland Pascal 7.0 and Borland Pascal
>>7.1?

>>Bugfixes?

>Greetings,
>              Exactly, some bugfixes with the RTL and Turbo Vision ... a new
>version of the DPMI server, and I think that's about it.

And a 16 color bgi vesa driver up to 1280 x 1024.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Difference between BP 7.0 / BP 7.1 ?

//--
//--> [wayyyyyy too long sig]

Well maybe you right.

//----
//--Scott Earnest        | We now return you to our regularly |

 WWW: http://www.worldonline.nl/~nederm
 AKA Mighty Research
 Sig. version 1.05.934.352a  build 7831

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. BP 7.0 and BP 7.1

2. BP 7.0 -> 7.1 Upgrade

3. Memory Usage Differences (Delphi I vs BP OWL)

4. BP, TP, what's the difference?

5. Differences between BP and TP (was: comp.lang.pascal.borland FAQ)

6. Differences between BP and TP (was: comp.lang.pascal.borland

7. bp 5.5 vs bp 6.0

8. Translation of OWL for BP 7.0 to 32 bit

9. BP 7.0 problems.

10. Windows 2000 / BP 7.0

11. BP 7.0 + W2K

12. Accessing COM ports under Win NT with BP 7.0