MASTER/DETAIL relationship
Author Message
 MASTER/DETAIL relationship

In a MASTER/DETAIL relationship I have a small problem:
- if Master is in insert then Detail must be null: what is the best method
to do so (I think that the DataSource.DataSet of the Detail must be nil)
- if Master is in browse or edit then Detail must be filtered on the Maste
field value

--
Alberto Kalb

S.I.A. Srl
Viale Umbria, 2
26900 - LODI  - LO - ITALY
Tel.: +39 0371/432703
Fax: +39 0371/35392

Wed, 15 Dec 2004 00:27:30 GMT

1. Different detail Index order within master-detail relationship

2. Auto Increment Fields and Master Details Relationship

3. Q: Master-Detail relationship using DBase records

4. Master-Detail Relationship problem

5. DBGrid master/detail relationship?

6. Error using master/detail relationship?

7. Master-detail Relationship

8. Master/Detail relationship problem

9. why wont this master/detail relationship work?

10. Delphi 2.0 -> 3.0 Master Detailed Relationships

11. Master-Detail Relationship

12. TQuery Master/Detail Relationship