Q: CMD Line Arguements HowTow get them ...using TurboPascal 4.0 MS-DOS
Author Message
 Q: CMD Line Arguements HowTow get them ...using TurboPascal 4.0 MS-DOS

Hi an hello,

using an old DOS-Box where I have to maintain an old Pascal program
written with TurboPascal 4.0 I just wonder how you get the CMD-
Line arguements from the cmd-line. Is there anything similar like in C ???

Thank's

markus

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Q: CMD Line Arguements HowTow get them ...using TurboPascal 4.0 MS-DOS

Quote:
> using an old DOS-Box where I have to maintain an old PASCAL program
> written with TurboPascal 4.0 I just wonder how you get the CMD-
> Line arguements from the cmd-line. Is there anything similar like in C ???

   ParamCount and ParamStr

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Q: CMD Line Arguements HowTow get them ...using TurboPascal 4.0 MS-DOS

Quote:

> using an old DOS-Box where I have to maintain an old PASCAL program
> written with TurboPascal 4.0 I just wonder how you get the CMD-
> Line arguements from the cmd-line. Is there anything similar like in C ???

I guess ParamCount and ParamStr already existed in version 4.0

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Using Borland C++ Builder 4.0 in DOS???

2. I keep getting err 200 when using CRT unit in dos under win95

3. Getting Data from Screen in Win 95 with TurboPascal 6

4. Problems using the MS-DOS Real-time Compression Interface (MRCI)

5. FS: TurboPascal for DOS ver 7

6. Getting the user name from Windows 95 or NT 4.0

7. Getting UserName from IB 4.0

8. Precise (3-4 ms) time control in MS-DOS

9. Getting Command Line w/o ParamStr?

10. Getting Command Line w/o ParamStr(x)

11. Getting the current line/column in a TMemo?

12. TPC causes DOS window to halt in NT 4.0