WATH DOES "FAQ" MEANS
Author Message
 WATH DOES "FAQ" MEANS

SOMEONE HAS REPLEYED TO MY MESAGE WITH FAQ.
WHATH DOES IT MEAN?

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 WATH DOES "FAQ" MEANS
   It means "Frequently Asked Question(s)" - queries which have been
asked (and answered here, as well as Timo Salmi's TSPFAQ archive) many,
many (MANY!) times.  It also means that you should acquire and read the
FAQ before you post such questions here - especially cross-posting to
multiple NewsGroups.
   You will save yourself a lot of time and effort if you use the FAQ
(and you will reduce the amount of spurious 'Net traffic when you do
so...).
Quote:
> SOMEONE HAS REPLEYED TO MY MESAGE WITH FAQ.
> WHATH DOES IT MEAN?

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 WATH DOES "FAQ" MEANS

Quote:
>SOMEONE HAS REPLEYED TO MY MESAGE WITH FAQ.
>WHATH DOES IT MEAN?

Frequently asked questions

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 WATH DOES "FAQ" MEANS

Quote:
>SOMEONE HAS REPLEYED TO MY MESAGE WITH FAQ.
>WHATH DOES IT MEAN?

Frequently Asked Questions

The Coder's Knowledge Base
http://www.netalive.org/ckb

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 WATH DOES "FAQ" MEANS

Quote:

> SOMEONE HAS REPLEYED TO MY MESAGE WITH FAQ.
> WHATH DOES IT MEAN?

While you got several proper answers, I will asseet the
other meaning is:

"Forgotten Answers To Questions"

Joe
--
Joe C. Hecht

(850) 689-0877 121 Louise Dr. Crestview, FL 32536
http://home1.gte.net/joehecht/index.htm

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 WATH DOES "FAQ" MEANS

Quote:

> SOMEONE HAS REPLEYED TO MY MESAGE WITH FAQ.
> WHATH DOES IT MEAN?

I guess I was "Someone". Don't worry, it was not an insult, just an
abbreviation. :-)

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 WATH DOES "FAQ" MEANS

Quote:

> > SOMEONE HAS REPLEYED TO MY MESAGE WITH FAQ.
> > WHATH DOES IT MEAN?

> I guess I was "Someone". Don't worry, it was not an insult, just an
> abbreviation. :-)

I recall that at one time, years ago, someone asked a frequently
asked question just once too often, and was e-mailed copies of
the FAQ by a startlingly large number of people.  This was
referred to as being "gang-FAQed".  Oh, well, by now I suppose
he knows what FAQ means and where to find it...

  Al Moore

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 WATH DOES "FAQ" MEANS
No, no no, you're all wrong.
I can't believe none of you knew the real answer...

FAQ is not initials, it is read "Fa - Q" or "Fah cue"
Some people even say "Fu ckyou"

-Vonnegut

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 WATH DOES "FAQ" MEANS

Quote:
>SOMEONE HAS REPLEYED TO MY MESAGE WITH FAQ.
>WHATH DOES IT MEAN?

I see that the previous four respondents have omitted to indicate the
location of the FAQ - see my sig. below.

Mike - could you let me know the (generally) non-working weekdays in
America at about this time of year (+- a week)?  Thanks.

--

  Web <URL: http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/> - TP/BP/&c. FAQqish topics & links.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 WATH DOES "FAQ" MEANS
   Thursday/Friday, November 26/26 (our Thanksgiving holiday - Thursday -
and most employers give the following Friday off...which then becomes the
busiest and most chaotic Christmas shopping day of the year).
   December 24/25 - Christmas Eve/Day
   December 31 (to a degree...certainly early "dismissal", at worst) -
New Years Eve
   Then, there're many situations like mine, where employees have so much
unused accrued vacation time at the end of the year, (they) wind up
taking it for much of December 8<}}.  In my case, I have 12.5 days (half
of my yearly vacation) left.  <sigh...>
   Hope this answers your query.
Quote:
> Mike - could you let me know the (generally) non-working weekdays in
> America at about this time of year (+- a week)?  Thanks.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 WATH DOES "FAQ" MEANS

auspicious moment for:

Quote:
>No, no no, you're all wrong.
>I can't believe none of you knew the real answer...

>FAQ is not initials, it is read "Fa - Q" or "Fah cue"

Please crawl back under your stone, other posters were accurate.

--
Pedt

In Idle village (near Bradford), do they have an Idle Working Mens Club ?

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 WATH DOES "FAQ" MEANS

Quote:

>>FAQ is not initials, it is read "Fa - Q" or "Fah cue"

>Please crawl back under your stone, other posters were accurate.

Oh for chrissake, get over yourself. He was being sarcastic, moron.

--

== http://www.*-*-*.com/
=== ICQ UIN # 3484915

... When God gave brains out... he did not guarantee them.
-!- GOPGP/2 v1.20

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 WATH DOES "FAQ" MEANS

Quote:
>SOMEONE HAS REPLEYED TO MY MESAGE WITH FAQ.
>WHATH DOES IT MEAN?

Frequently Asked Questions

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. The keys "-"/"+"/"*"

2. HELP : "Invalid Paramater", when doing Tquery.Open, seems to not release resources

3. ""256 Color Mouse""

4. What are "Denormals" and "Nans"

5. Utility to convert "asm" to "inline( )"

6. "delete from" followed by "insert into" = AV

7. "Replace Connection", "Unable to connect to: PARADOX".

8. HELP!!: "Multiple net files","Lock file has grown too large"

9. A problem in creating equal sized "packets" from a set of "packages".

10. How to make a "xxx.EXE" from the "xxx.PAS"???

11. "blob" and "DBT" file errors

12. ComboBox that shows "Name" and returns "Value"?