Sending fax within Delphi 2.0
Author Message
 Sending fax within Delphi 2.0

Hi, I want to know if someone knows how to send faxes from delphi using
MAPI or Microsoft Exchange services.
If you know about some component that I can find in a web page please
inform me.

Please e-mail me an example. Thanks.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Sending fax within Delphi 2.0

: Hi, I want to know if someone knows how to send faxes from delphi using
: MAPI or Microsoft Exchange services.
: If you know about some component that I can find in a web page please
: inform me.

Have a look at TurboPower Software's various comms products at
http://www.turbopower.com .

Chris

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Faxing from within a Delphi application

2. Fax/Phone from within a Delphi 1 application

3. MAPI to Send FAX Example

4. Sending a fax from inside TP7 (Class 1 Support)

5. Send fax for using Turbo Pascal (Dos Version)

6. sending and receiving FAX?

7. sending and recieving FAX

8. Sending a Fax (sourcecode wanted)

9. Send E-MAIL by Delphi 2.0 Pro ?

10. Send 20 FREE Pages of Fax to any Fax machines in the World!

11. Send 20 FREE Pages of Fax to any Fax machines in the World!

12. Send 20 FREE Pages of Fax to any Fax machines in the World!