Hard WAre control
Author Message
 Hard WAre control

I would like to know if you can control hardware in Pascal for example i
want to make a program which opens your cdrom then closes it
and if you know how to make a program like that can your please tell me

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Hard WAre control

Quote:

> I would like to know if you can control hardware in pascal for example i
> want to make a program which opens your cdrom then closes it
> and if you know how to make a program like that can your please tell me

Instead of messing around with the CD drive, you should write a program that
re-enables the '.', ',' and shift keys of your keyboard.

You also want to read the FAQ as your question is answered there:

86. *****
 Q: How do I eject a CD-ROM using a Turbo Pascal program?

165966 Jan 8 2000 ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/link/tsfaqp.zip
 tsfaqp.zip Common Turbo Pascal Questions and Timo's answers, linked

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Q: What is Hard Mode and what are hard mode errors #0020 and #0008

2. Display Free Hard Disk Size Of SCSI Hard Drive

3. Hard DBGrid Question (Hard for me anyway).

4. How to make Cripple-Ware?

5. Delphi Data-ware components for Raima database requested

6. How to Create Replicable control for use with DBCtrlGrid control

7. Diplay Free Hard Disks' Space On SCSI Hard Drives

8. Diplay Free Hard Disks' Space On SCSI Hard Drives

9. Hard Mode error

10. HARD carriage returns in Memo

11. 'Circular data links' hard to find

12. this might be hard..