fpk pascal doesn't work.
Author Message
 fpk pascal doesn't work.

I downloaded fpk Pascal, but it would not compile any
of my tp 6.0 programs.  It just scrolled error messages
for almost every line of code.  I tryed it with different
code, some simple, some complex, but it still gave me
errors. am I doing something wrong?
 thanks, David D.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 fpk pascal doesn't work.

Quote:

>code, some simple, some complex, but it still gave me
>errors. am I doing something wrong?
> thanks, David D.

The most common problem I expect is that:

(* unsupported comment *)

{
nested
{comment} supported}

Try replacing (* *) with {}
http://www.webworldinc.com/joejared/index.htm
ftp://webworldinc.com/joejared/
--- Fidoknot v1.0

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Turbo Pascal for Windows doesn't quite work w/ Win 95

2. Pascal program doesn't work

3. TQuery's locate method doesn't work properly

4. Delphi+ODBC+BDE+SqlServer doesn't work

5. Why Doesn't This Work?

6. QReport doesn't work when native connection to MS Access 97 is used

7. Table1.RecNo doesn't work

8. TDataSetAction - doesn't work??

9. Why GetData doesn't work with TBLOBField???

10. Why doesn't this alias work?

11. BDE Probem, HAVING doesn't work

12. TReport.RecalcReport doesn't work