Anyone have Turbo Pascal 5.5?
Author Message
 Anyone have Turbo Pascal 5.5?

Can someone send me Borland Turbo Pascal 5.5?  I need it in a hurry.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Anyone have Turbo Pascal 5.5?

Quote:

http://community.borland.com/museum/
--
Pedt Scragg     http://signpost-design.co.uk/   ODP Editor: http://dmoz.org/
Signpost Web Design, Wrecsam, North Wales

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Anyone have Turbo Pascal 5.5?

Quote:
> Can someone send me Borland Turbo Pascal 5.5?  I need it in a hurry.

You can find it in the Borland Museum - go to http://www.borland.com ,
select the 'community' (on the toolbar at the top of the screen), then carry
on from there. You have to register in order to download it, but otherwise -
it's free.

Daniel Pfeffer

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Anyone have Turbo Pascal 5.5?

Quote:

>> Can someone send me Borland Turbo Pascal 5.5?  I need it in a hurry.

>You can find it in the Borland Museum - go to http://www.borland.com ,
>select the 'community' (on the toolbar at the top of the screen), then carry
>on from there. You have to register in order to download it, but otherwise -
>it's free.

Registration may not be needed if you go directly to
http://community.borland.com/museum/borland/software/

--

  Prof Timo Salmi's Usenet Q&A <URL:ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/link/tsfaqn.zip>
  Other TS FAQs : http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/  tsfaq.html  quotmarg.html .

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Anyone have Turbo Pascal 5.5?
If you need the Prof. version, or manuals, see http://www.emsps.com/oldtools/borpas.htm

Quote:

> Can someone send me Borland Turbo Pascal 5.5?  I need it in a hurry.

--
Eric Engelmann
EMS Professional Software

A 1999 EPA funded study by Kip Viscusi found that Superfund
cleanups cost $12 billion for each cancer case prevented. 99.5%
of these are averted by the first 5% of expenditures. The remaining
95% cost $200 billion per cancer case averted.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Anyone have Turbo Pascal 5.5?

Quote:
> Registration may not be needed if you go directly to
> http://community.borland.com/museum/borland/software/

I get an internal server error, using both Netscape on NT 4.0 and lynx on
IRIX somethingorother over my telnet connection to uni.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Anyone have Turbo Pascal 5.5?

Quote:

>> Registration may not be needed if you go directly to
>> http://community.borland.com/museum/borland/software/

>I get an internal server error, using both Netscape on NT 4.0 and lynx on
>IRIX somethingorother over my telnet connection to uni.

So do I, today.  It used not to be the case; we must try again later.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Anyone have Turbo Pascal 5.5?
Hallo Terry,

just go to the following link:

http://www.inprise.fr/download/compilateurs/

It's the site from Inprise in France.
You can find your product at the bottom of the list.

Friendly Greetings

Peter

Quote:
> Can someone send me Borland Turbo Pascal 5.5?  I need it in a hurry.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Anyone have Turbo Pascal 5.5?

[http://community.borland.com/museum/borland/software/]
Quote:
>>I get an internal server error, using both Netscape on NT 4.0 and lynx on
>>IRIX somethingorother over my telnet connection to uni.
> So do I, today.  It used not to be the case; we must try again later.

--
Trying again a week after your post's date stamp, same result. You really
have to love the Web at times, don't you? ;-)

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Having a problem in TP 5.5

2. turbo pascal 5.5 instructions in how to install a complier

3. Keyboard Configuration to Turbo Pascal 5.5

4. Need help in Turbo Pascal 5.5

5. Turbo Pascal 5.5 download site

6. Learn/Reference for Turbo Pascal 5.5

7. Turbo Pascal 5.5

8. need turbo pascal 5.5. hlp file

9. where can i get turbo pascal 5.5 or higher for free

10. Free Turbo Pascal 5.5 from Borland

11. Using Turbo Pascal version 5.5 in Windows 95

12. Free Turbo Pascal 5.5 from Borland