Need help with 3d graphics programming.
Author Message
 Need help with 3d graphics programming.

   I'll take any help I can get on 3d graphics programming as in games
like Wolfenstien 3d or racing games like Nascar. It would really help if
someone had source code (preferably Pascal) or knew a place where I could
get some.

If you can help please E-mail me. Thanks for any help,

 David

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Need help with 3d graphics programming.

Quote:
>   I'll take any help I can get on 3d graphics programming as in games
>like Wolfenstien 3d or racing games like Nascar. It would really help if
>someone had source code (preferably Pascal) or knew a place where I could
>get some.

Look on ftp://x2ftp.oulu.fi/pub/msdos/programming. Bunches of stuff there.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Need help with 3d graphics programming.
:    I'll take any help I can get on 3d graphics programming as in games
: like Wolfenstien 3d or racing games like Nascar. It would really help if
: someone had source code (preferably Pascal) or knew a place where I could
: get some.

: If you can help please E-mail me. Thanks for any help,

   The sourcecode for Wolf3D has been put in the public domain by iD, I
believe you can get it at ftp.cdrom.com, under the /.2/ directory
somewhere. (If not I'll take a look around for you, see if I canremember
where I saw it.) Unfortunately it's in C, but isn't really all that much
different that Pascal all bigotry aside.

  -- DLH "Warhammer"

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. need help on programming 3d graphics.

2. 3D (Doom) programming help needed!

3. Urgent, How to program 3d graphics

4. NEED a Graphics Routine using matrix transformations to make 3D objects

5. Aged Delphi program needs help on saving graphics to DB

6. Need help with graphic array reading program.

7. need tutorials on 3D programming

8. 3D Graphics Help

9. HELP with 3D Graphics !

10. Need help with 3D arrays.

11. 3D engine help needed!

12. I need help!!! 3d Rotation is not working