TPW 1.5 Printing Fonts
Author Message
 TPW 1.5 Printing Fonts

How do I change the font for printing purposes only  ?

Basically I am printing out a file via a  Windows printer driver ,
However I would like to change the font /typeface .

I am not printing what is on the screen , I am printing from a text
file

At present , the output is Times Roman I believe

Russ Wright

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 TPW 1.5 Printing Fonts

Quote:

>How do I change the font for printing purposes only  ?

I assume you are using one of the units or your own code to talk to the
print driver via Textout and other calls? If you have obtained a device
context (DC) for printing, then all you need to do is to create a
logical font and select it into the DC, and delete it before finishing
printing. There are any number of examples of coding for printing in
Windows (www.borland.com for example).
Martin

oc

Quote:
>Basically I am printing out a file via a  Windows printer driver ,
>However I would like to change the font /typeface .

>I am not printing what is on the screen , I am printing from a text
>file

>At present , the output is Times Roman I believe

>Russ Wright

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Change FONT in TPW 1.5

2. TPW 1.5 Creating HINDI-Font

3. TPW 1.5 using LPT1 to print with LEXMARK PRINTER

4. Problem printing color bitmap on color printer wih TPW 1.5

5. Printing with TPW 1.5

6. Printing with TPW 1.5

7. TPW 1.5 -Printing??

8. TPW 1.5 and printing