Printing in Windows using v1.0
Author Message
 Printing in Windows using v1.0

Quote:
>Does anybody know how to print under Borland Pascal for Windows?  The help
>file is useless on this subject.  It doesn't even give parameters
>descriptions.  I'm really looking for at least what functions to use,
>although an example would be great.  Thanks in advance for any help.

Don't use the help file -- that's basically for reference. For BPW, the
quickest way to get going is to crack your ObjectWindows manual and follow the
OWL example described in the "Steps" tutorial. A basic demo program is in your
\bp\examples\docdemos\owl directory as step09.pas.

For a complete Windows API example using only base Windows functionality (no
OWL), check out Charles Petzold's "Programming Windows 3.1" book. The code is
in C, but easily readable C that you could port to BPW.
--
Greg Franklin
Seattle, Washington  USA

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Reportsmith printing problem with Windows Printing System laser

2. TPW v1.5 - Printing

3. Turbo Pascal for Windows v1.5

4. Help: Turbo Pascal for windows V1.5

5. WTB: Turbo PASCAL WINdows v1.5

6. Pascal for Windows V1.5

7. Windows Application Development in Pascal with DELPHI v1.0

8. Using MS Access 2.0 db's via ODBC from Delphi v1.0 with transactions

9. A problem with WAN peformance using Delphi v1.02 and Interbase v4

10. Print over Windows USB, network, fax...