Converting ASCII Text file to compress binary file format
Author Message
 Converting ASCII Text file to compress binary file format

hi guys,
    anyone know how to convert the text file to compressed binary file ?
or even insert new record to that compress binary file
any hint or any clue, please contact me as soon as posible

    And one more thing is: does anyone of you have any program that you guys
created which can allow user to connect to a http page and download files in
that specified location ? it requires username and password to login that
page. but all process must be working in background. means it's for DUMMY ;)

anyone who is kind enough please email me ASAP ok ?
thanks guys

regards,
Reuben Wee
ICQ: 7792728

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Converting binary (text file) to compress binary file

2. Converting Turbo Pascal file to ASCII or text

3. Converting Non-Text File to Text File

4. a) UUencode format b) binary vs. text files

5. Ascii or Binary File(s) to Paradox or Access Database(s)

6. Convert pascal .DAT file to ASCII, DBF

7. Converting Turbo Pascal binary data files with C++

8. Extract pascal database files to ASCII or other format

9. Get file attributes of compressed files

10. How to convert ASCII text file into dBASE or Paradox format?

11. Unix Text File ---> DOS Text File

12. Delete a the first line in an ASCII Text file