How do I run other .EXE files from my pascal progg
Author Message
 How do I run other .EXE files from my pascal progg

{$M 16000, 0, 0} (*<---- this could be wrong, check the help file under Exec*)

Uses Crt;
Begin
 Swapvectors
 Exec('Test.exe', '');
 Swapvectors;
End.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. How do I run other .EXE files from my pascal progg

2. How can a .exe file runs in DOS has windows?(Made in Turbo Pascal)

3. running win95 exe file from pascal

4. How to run exe - Files out of my Application

5. Running External EXE files from a program [EXEC]

6. Running a batch or EXE file from a TP program

7. Running .EXE files from program

8. Relative speed of compiled exe files in BP 7 running under DOS, and in Delphi

9. running windows exe programs from Turbo Pascal

10. How run a program.exe at the end of a pascal program

11. running .exe and .bat from pascal

12. Appending exe to exe file