Win 1.5 Pascal - CRT Unit - Window positioning
Author Message
 Win 1.5 Pascal - CRT Unit - Window positioning

Does anyone know how to modify the CRT unit so I can place my screen/window in
the middle of my display.  Currently, the screen/window is positioned in the
upper left corner.

In the help section it stated th change the following X & Y coordinates.  I
changed them but did not work.

const
    WindowOrg: TPoint =                       { CRT window origin }
    (X: 10; Y: 15);

Does anyone know if Win !.5 Pascal will function under windows 98?
thanks

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Win 1.5 Pascal - CRT Unit - Window positioning
The following program compiled in TPW 1.5 on Windows 98 puts a CRT box in the
centre of my screen.

program Centre;
uses
  WinCrt;
begin
  WindowOrg.X :=0200;
  WindowOrg.Y :=0100;
  Writeln('Centre test');
end.

The WindowOrg variables must be changed before the first IO. TPW 1.5 seems to work
perfectly well in Windows98.

Ciaran

Quote:

> Does anyone know how to modify the CRT unit so I can place my screen/window in
> the middle of my display.  Currently, the screen/window is positioned in the
> upper left corner.

> In the help section it stated th change the following X & Y coordinates.  I
> changed them but did not work.

> const
>     WindowOrg: TPoint =                       { CRT window origin }
>     (X: 10; Y: 15);

> Does anyone know if Win !.5 pascal will function under windows 98?
> thanks

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 - CRT unit

2. TP WIN 1.5 - CRT UNIT - any fixes?

3. Questions: CRT of Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

4. Win 1.5 Pascal - Displaying Lines in/on Screens/Window

5. WIN 1.5 Pascal - Centering text window on screen

6. Pascal for WIN 1.5 - Centering Window on Screen

7. Windows Pascal: CRT Unit?

8. WIN 1.5 - ICON in Window

9. WIN 1.5, Icon question (place icon in title window

10. Centering Window with Win 1.5

11. Adding an Icon to my Window Bar - Win 1.5

12. Win 1.5 Debugger Fix for Windows 95