Turbo Power's Turbo Professional and Free Pascal
Author Message
 Turbo Power's Turbo Professional and Free Pascal

Anyone ever ported Turbo Professional to Free Pascal?

I use TPCRT and TPEDIT from the Turbo Professional package
and I got bogged down trying to compile in Free Pascal's in the inline
assembler, even after using {$asmmode intel}

Rufus

Sun, 24 Oct 2004 05:01:00 GMT

1. Turbo Power's Turbo Professional and Free Pascal

2. How to do powers in turbo pascal

3. Turbo Pascal 7 & Blaise Power Tools challenge $$$

4. free pascal vs turbo pascal - range checking

5. free pascal vs turbo pascal - range checking

6. Turbo Pascal 7 or Educational Turbo Pascal 7

7. Playing AVI's and WAV's Through Turbo Pascal

8. Free Turbo Pascal 7

9. FREE Turbo Pascal 7

10. Free Turbo Pascal for Windows

11. where can i get turbo pascal 5.5 or higher for free

12. Free Turbo Pascal 5.5 from Borland