Version 5 compile error
Author Message
 Version 5 compile error

I'm having trouble compiling some Turbo Pascal source code which was
written using version 6.  I'm trying to recompile it using version 5 and I
get the error message "Error 72: Unit file format error" in relation to a
.TPU file.

Is there any hope of compiling this code with version 5. If not how do I
get a copy of version TP 6. I don't really want to have to go to version
7.

Thanks in advance.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Inner Secret of Compile Error #70, Unit Version Mismatch

2. Can I use delphi 2.0 compile a program to 16bits version for Windows 3.1

3. Version of P2C compiled for MS-DOS

4. compile error - help please

5. compile error - help!

6. Interbase config - can't compile (password error)

7. -lvga error from svgalib demos compile

8. Unclear compile error...

9. error msg when compiling program

10. run time error when compiled

11. compiling error : HELP !

12. Runtime error when running compiled program only