What are the advantages of using DLLs?
Author Message
 What are the advantages of using DLLs?

Hello y'all again!

I'm using Tpw1.5. I know how to write DLLs, but why might they be better
[on memory and resources] for a [large] program? Do they take up less
stack space than to have those  same procedures in the main program?

"To mangle the Turing Test... If ya can't tell, it doesn't matter."

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Questions about using Delphi 3 with Advantage Server

2. I am stuck - TDecisionQuery AV in SQLORA8.DLL

3. IndexDefs - am I using the right property?

4. Losing File Handles - But I am not using Files

5. help for including units in main file (i am using BP7)

6. Am I using SQL right ?

7. which table am I using ?

8. check if a dll is used by another program

9. using database session of host application in a DLL

10. -- H E L P -- Using TTable in DLL --

11. Using the Access Jet Database DLL

12. Using TUtility DLL 16 Bits