What are the advantages of using DLLs?
Author Message
 What are the advantages of using DLLs?

Hello y'all again!

I'm using Tpw1.5. I know how to write DLLs, but why might they be better
[on memory and resources] for a [large] program? Do they take up less
stack space than to have those  same procedures in the main program?

--
"To mangle the Turing Test... If ya can't tell, it doesn't matter."

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Questions about using Delphi 3 with Advantage Server

2. I am stuck - TDecisionQuery AV in SQLORA8.DLL

3. IndexDefs - am I using the right property?

4. Losing File Handles - But I am not using Files

5. help for including units in main file (i am using BP7)

6. Am I using SQL right ?

7. which table am I using ?

8. check if a dll is used by another program

9. using database session of host application in a DLL

10. -- H E L P -- Using TTable in DLL --

11. Using the Access Jet Database DLL

12. Using TUtility DLL 16 Bits