font barcode 39 free and command chr$ for pascal or delphi
Author Message
 font barcode 39 free and command chr$ for pascal or delphi

Hello,
           I need a font barcode 39 free who contains the number 0 to 9 and
I would like to know what is the command CHR$ in language Pascal or Delphi.

I am still searching a solution  how I can send control characters to a
matrix printer.

If you have an example with coding I appreciate so much.

 Thank you for your help

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 font barcode 39 free and command chr$ for pascal or delphi

Quote:
>            I need a font barcode 39 free who contains the number 0 to 9 and
> I would like to know what is the command CHR$ in language Pascal or Delphi.

Can't help you with the other stuff, I'm afraid, but if you want to know
what the Pascal equivalent to the BASIC etc. string function CHR$(n), it is
the character function chr(n).

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 font barcode 39 free and command chr$ for pascal or delphi

Quote:
>I would like to know what is the command CHR$ in language Pascal or Delphi.

It's # or char, depending on the context.

Quote:
>I am still searching a solution  how I can send control characters to a
>matrix printer.

Control characters are not different from any other characters.

DoDi

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. font barcode 39 free and command chr$ for delphi or pascal

2. converting TrueType fonts to BGI-CHR fonts

3. Searching for a cyrillic pascal font ( *.chr )

4. Help : I need the font of Barcode Interlieaved 2 of 5

5. CHR Font Editor

6. Help on CHR fonts..

7. Help on CHR fonts..

8. CHR font format

9. Need TP7 CHR Stoked Fonts

10. Convert font to .chr-fileformat

11. Slovak vector fonts for Borland (*.chr)

12. Free DOS command interpreter & utilities in Pascal