Data Binding
Author Message
 Data Binding

Hello,

Can someone please help me...is there any way to bind a text file to the exe
in Turbo Pascal 6.0??  Any help would be appreciated.

Benton

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Data Binding

Hello,

Can someone please help me...is there any way to bind a text file to the exe
in Turbo Pascal 6.0??  Any help would be appreciated.

Benton

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Data Binding

Quote:

>Hello,

>Can someone please help me...is there any way to bind a text file to the exe
>in Turbo Pascal 6.0??  Any help would be appreciated.

If you think of a linked text file, the answer is NOT.

You can link into the code if it's smaller than 64K with BINOBJ:
  binobj file.txt txtfile.obj txtfileproc

and link in:
  procedure txtfileproc; external; {$L txtfile.obj}

you can reference it the text with a pointer:

Or you can append to the EXE. (copy /b)

BandiT

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Are data bound controls needed?

2. HELP on Data Bound Controls

3. VB bound cltrs VS Delphi bound

4. OCX Bound Controls

5. Unbound Col in Bound Grid

6. Translate Error - Value out of bound

7. Bound reporting in Delphi

8. "Binding" Executables for DOS and Windows

9. Binding to Oracle char fields

10. UpdateSQL - binding parameters???

11. HELP: Index out of bound

12. Bound Combo that translates db value