Pascal better than C Was: Writing OS
Author Message

Andrey allegedly said:

A> Pascal is a great language for learning and understanding the main
A> aspects of programing. Pascal was never designed for pc and can't beat
A> the graphical abilities of other programing languages.

Graphical abilities of WHAT other programming languages? Neither C nor C++,
for example, have any such ability. Without calling OS services from the
program, only Smalltalk and LOGO (IIRC) have built-in graphics primitives.

And Microsoft BASIC doesn't count; it's not a standardized language.

--
| Jeff Teunissen -=- President, Dusk To Dawn Computing       Team OS/2 Member
| Disclaimer: I am my employer, so anything I say goes for me as well.     :)

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. PASCAL compilers for OS/2: Which is best?

2. PASCAL compilers for OS/2: Which is best?

3. Writing OS in PASCAL.

4. Writing OS in PASCAL.

5. Writing OS in PASCAL.

6. Writing OS in PASCAL.

7. [Fwd: Writing OS in PASCAL.]

8. What OS am I in?

9. FA: Virtual Pascal for OS/2, RexxVIM for OS/2

10. Visual Pascal for OS/2, now at Pascal Central

11. Visual Pascal for OS/2, now at Pascal Central

12. Is TBlobStream the best for writing BLOB fields...?