Req: library to load and display 8/24 bit TIFF files
Author Message
 Req: library to load and display 8/24 bit TIFF files

Does anybody have a BP library or unit  that will load and display 8
bit *and* 24 bit TIFF images. I only need uncompressed TIFF libs. I
have seen code that will do 4 and 8 bit TIFFs, but 24 bit is the trick
here.

Thanks in advance,

Mike McWhinney
Chief Engineer
elja, Inc.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Req: library to load and display 8/24 bit TIFF files
Does anybody have a BP library or unit  that will load and display 8
bit *and* 24 bit TIFF images. I only need uncompressed TIFF libs. I
have seen code that will do 4 and 8 bit TIFFs, but 24 bit is the trick
here.

Thanks in advance,

Mike McWhinney
Chief Engineer
elja, Inc.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. REQ: TIFF loader/display library

2. 24 bit BMP Files

3. 24 bit PCX images

4. Displaying calculated time values greater then 24 hors

5. Will give away code for VESA 24/32-bit Putpixel routine

6. 24-bit color to 256 color's source

7. Need help to modify code for 24 bit VESA

8. how to reduce 24-bit-pixel-grapic to 8-bit graphic?

9. bmp,gif,tiff,... loading unit

10. TIFF/JPG library needed

11. TIFF library in Pascal

12. Code to display tiff???