Fast cursor blinking rate on fast machines?
Author Message
 Fast cursor blinking rate on fast machines?

Hello,
We have a fast machine (Pentium II 233) on which the blinking rate of the
cursor goes crazy after running BPW7.0.
Is there a way to cure that other than going through Control Panel /
Keyboard /... each time BPW has been run?
Thanks.
______________
Olivier Avenel    SPEC / CEA-Saclay   91191 Gif-sur-Yvette Cedex  France

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Fast cursor blinking rate on fast machines?

Quote:
>We have a fast machine (Pentium II 233) on which the blinking rate of the
>cursor goes crazy after running BPW7.0.
>Is there a way to cure that other than going through Control Panel /
>Keyboard /... each time BPW has been run?

Bonjour Olivier,
that isn't a PII issue but a Windows 95 one. There's a public domain blink
rate restauratot available, for example at
ftp://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/zoologie/programming/Pascal/bpwcur.zip

Enjoy
- Ulli -

===
"On no account allow a Vogon to read poetry at you!"

Ulli Conrad

http://www.gwdg.de/~uconrad1
Public PGP-Key at http://www.gwdg.de/~uconrad1/upgpkey.asc

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Fast cursor blinking rate on fast machines?

Quote:

> Hello,
> We have a fast machine (Pentium II 233) on which the blinking rate of the
> cursor goes crazy after running BPW7.0.
> Is there a way to cure that other than going through Control Panel /
> Keyboard /... each time BPW has been run?
> Thanks.
> ______________
> Olivier Avenel    SPEC / CEA-Saclay   91191 Gif-sur-Yvette Cedex  France

BOOTTT!!! :-P

It should fulfill your needs :)

Rob

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Fast cursor blinking rate on fast machines?

Olivier Avenel heeft geschreven in bericht

Quote:
>Hello,
>We have a fast machine (Pentium II 233) on which the blinking rate of the
>cursor goes crazy after running BPW7.0.
>Is there a way to cure that other than going through Control Panel /
>Keyboard /... each time BPW has been run?
>Thanks.
>______________
>Olivier Avenel    SPEC / CEA-Saclay   91191 Gif-sur-Yvette Cedex  France

In your win.ini under [WINDOWS] add CursorBlinkRate=500

Regards.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Cursor blinks in BPW too fast in Win95

2. TPW fast cursor blink

3. Cursor Blinks Faster in Win95

4. Cursor Blink Rate / BPW-Win95 conflict

5. Hyper-speed cursor blink rate in BPW Editor on Pentium

6. Borland Pascal 7 affects Win95 Cursor Blink Rate

7. cursor blinking rate

8. BPW upsets cursor blink rate in Win95

9. Problems with CRT on fast machines

10. tp7 on fastest machines

11. Borland Pascal on FAST machines

12. Machine too Fast?