HELP with EDBEngineError
Author Message
 HELP with EDBEngineError

I'm using Paradox 7. When I execute my aplication
from the delphi enviorment it show that message:

"Project MyProject.exe raised exception class
EDBEnginError with message 'at beginning of table'.
Process stopped. Use Step or Run  to continue."

It seems to me, that it is produced when a datamodule
is created.

Can anyone help me, Please?, How can I know more about
this message?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

        SisTel S.L.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 HELP with EDBEngineError

Quote:

> I'm using Paradox 7. When I execute my aplication
> from the delphi enviorment it show that message:

> "Project MyProject.exe raised exception class
> EDBEnginError with message 'at beginning of table'.
> Process stopped. Use Step or Run  to continue."

Without seeing your code, you're more likely than not trying to seek to
a previous record in the table when you're at the first record.

Hint: post your code for better help in the future.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 HELP with EDBEngineError

Quote:

> I'm using Paradox 7. When I execute my aplication
> from the delphi enviorment it show that message:

> "Project MyProject.exe raised exception class
> EDBEnginError with message 'at beginning of table'.
> Process stopped. Use Step or Run  to continue."

> It seems to me, that it is produced when a datamodule
> is created.

> Can anyone help me, Please?, How can I know more about
> this message?

> THANK YOU VERY MUCH

>         SisTel S.L.

Rafael,

Are you trying to seek past the beginning of the table?

Hope this helps,
Craig

P.S.  A message like this should be posted to either

          comp.lang.Pascal.delphi.databases
                     or
          comp.lang.pascal.delphi.misc

comp.lang.pascal.borland if for general postings related
to Turbo Pascal and Borland Pascal (not Delphi).

Craig Jackson
Electronic Data Systems Corporation

** My address has been altered to discourage automated unsolicited
   junk E-Mail.  Remove the "[NO SPAM FOR ME]" phrase when replying.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. HELP with EDBEngineError

2. EDBEngineError -- has to do w/ FORMS -- HELP?!?!

3. EDBEngineError - Key Violation Help!!!

4. HELP: Using Date in where clauses EDBEngineError

5. Help Working with EDBEngineError exception

6. Help: EDBEngineError

7. URGENT HELP: isapi dll and EDBEngineError

8. Help! EDBEngineError

9. HELP WITH A EDBEngineError Message

10. DBLookupComboBox: EDBEngineError 'No Current record'

11. EDBEngineError: Master record missing

12. EdbEngineError - Record/Key deleted