Graphics in Pascal
Author Message
 Graphics in Pascal

I am using turbo Pascal 1.1 for the mac. I know that it is as old as dirt,
but that is all that I have access to (and besides, it's a real challenge to
do neat things) I am interested in writing games, but am stuck at a point
where I need graphics routines other than using the built in line and shape
draw. Does anyone know where I could find a tutorial on using bitmapped
graphics with Turbo 1.1? Does anyone have any information on the subject? I
would really appreciate any help, as I am sort of stuck right now. TIA
                        Dana Levine

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. 3d graphics in pascal/c++/asm

2. Graphics in PASCAL

3. Graphics in PASCAL

4. graphics in pascal

5. Using graphics in pascal.

6. Vector graphics in pascal?

7. how to make a graphic in pascal?

8. need help for how to write code for a moving graphics in pascal language

9. Please help me with graphic in Pascal

10. Graphic to Pascal Code

11. Please help me with graphic in Pascal

12. Graphics in Pascal for Windows