Newbie needs some info
Author Message
 Newbie needs some info

Hello, i'm a newcomer to Turbo Pascal, and OOP in particular.
On an assignment i have to complete, i'm supposed to find out the
meaning/definition for the following :
        modularization
        encapsulation
        typing
        inheritance
        messaging
        polymorphism

is there anybody out there who can help me shed some light on these?
help greatly appreciated if you could mail back to me.

thanx.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Newbie needs some info

Quote:

>Hello, i'm a newcomer to Turbo Pascal, and OOP in particular.
>On an assignment i have to complete, i'm supposed to find out the
>meaning/definition for the following :
>    modularization

They did this in our office where every body sits in one of those little
cubicles that you put together like a big erector set.

Quote:
>    encapsulation

They don't let us out of those little modular offies

Quote:
>    typing

This is what I'm doing right know as I'm replying to your posting ...

Quote:
>    inheritance

Your rich aunt dies and leaves you, her favourite relation, a bundle of
money so you won't have to lean something as difficult as programming and
can spend the rest of your life sitting on the beach sipping pina coladas

Quote:
>    messaging

This is where you wave your hand to show the pretty waitress in the grass
skirt that you'd like another pina colada

Quote:
>    polymorphism

This is the island chain, in the south pacific, that has the beach where
you're spending the rest of your life reading those programming books! :-)

--

If I paint the whole world 18% gray I won't have any trouble setting the
exposure on my camera!

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Newbie Looking for info on D2 Database development

2. Newbie ODBC + mODBC + info

3. Newbie: Saving DB info when windows closes!!

4. Pascal newbie requires info

5. Newbie Info

6. File Filtering Info request - newbie help

7. Need info on SQLLinks (32Bit)

8. Small Client/Server info needed

9. Need Info on .VAL & .Fam Files etc

10. Visitech Graphlink - Need Info!