Help: Turbo Pascal for windows V1.5
Author Message
 Help: Turbo Pascal for windows V1.5

I would be extremely grateful if anyone can help me with any
of the following problems I'm having with turbo Pascal for
windows V1.5:

1. How do you write to the printer. ie. the equivalent to
   writeln(lst,etc..) in the DOS version.

2. How do you write to the screen in different colours.

3. How do you use graphics, ie. to draw lines,etc.

Thanks!

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Help: Turbo Pascal for windows V1.5

Quote:

>I would be extremely grateful if anyone can help me with any
>of the following problems I'm having with turbo Pascal for
>windows V1.5:

>1. How do you write to the printer. ie. the equivalent to
>   writeln(lst,etc..) in the DOS version.

>2. How do you write to the screen in different colours.

>3. How do you use graphics, ie. to draw lines,etc.

>Thanks!

>> I recommend you go to your local public library and get out a book

on Windows programming first. Secondly, the TPW manuals describe
solutions to your problems. They are too lengthy to discuss here.
To do a quick port of an existing Dos Pascal program, just change the
Uses Crt to Uses WinCrt and all your Readln and Writeln's will work.
Color and Graphics go hand in hand and are what Windows programming is
all about. If you have been programmimg at the pixel level in Dos, you
should be able to convert your thinking to 'Windows' fairly easily.
Good Luck!
Martin

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Turbo Pascal for Windows v1.5

2. WTB: Turbo PASCAL WINdows v1.5

3. HELP: Turbo Pascal for Windows - Object Windows

4. Help RQD : Turbo Pascal v1.5

5. Help! Turbo Pascal Windows Help File

6. Pascal for Windows V1.5

7. Windows Application Development in Pascal with DELPHI v1.0

8. help on stacks and queues (turbo pascal for windows)

9. Diskette 5 unreadable: Turbo Pascal for Windows help file

10. Need help with Turbo Pascal for Windows...