Any Units for printing?
Author Message
 Any Units for printing?

Are there any units for printing.  I wish to make the printing smaller.

Thanks!

Tony

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Any Units for printing?

Quote:

>Are there any units for printing.  I wish to make the printing smaller.

Try 'Uses printer' and then look the relevant codes from the manual of
your printer. For example on HP Deskjet printers one can use
write(lst,#27'(s16.67H') to put condensed printing on.

Generally there is no need to hide relevant data, like the type of your
printer and what you mean with words like "smaller".

Osmo

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Printing unit for Turbo Vision available

2. Available free: Printing unit in Turbo Vision

3. Printing units for BP7.0

4. How to print to Novell print queue?

5. Wrong method for printing tables... Dbgrid print

6. Delphi Printing WITHOUT ReportSmith WITHOUT Print method

7. printing to the novell print queue

8. Reportsmith printing problem with Windows Printing System laser

9. Units using units

10. Units using units

11. TDecisionGrid with ability to print and print-preview is now available.

12. Units with records with units... ;)