Borland Pascal 7 CRT unit on Pentium II
Author Message
 Borland Pascal 7 CRT unit on Pentium II

writes
Quote:
>The CRT unit overflows (or divides by zero, can't remember)
>when used on Pentium II computers. I guess it has to do with
>initial mesurements/timings for the Delay procedure.

>Anyone has a fix or do I have to write my own CRT unit to
>be able to use other functions?

See the postings over the last few days including the mini-FAQ

Please read before posting especially when the problem is currently
addressed in a number of postings and the FAQ !

--
Pedt Scragg

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Pentium II problem with programs compiled in Turbo Pascal (CRT unit)

2. The CRT Unit and my new 300 mhz Pentium II

3. Pentium II 300 - bug with crt unit

4. Pentium II and CRT unit

5. crt.zip Replacement CRT units for Turbo/Borland Pascal

6. borland pascal programs don't run with intel pentium II

7. Borland Pascal och PENTIUM II

8. Borland Pascal and Pentium II/win98

9. CRT pentium PRO/II bug work-around

10. Fast pentium/Borland Pascal 7.0/crt bug question

11. crtfix.zip Borland Pascal Crt unit RTE 200 fix, E.Toder

12. crtfix15.zip Borland Pascal Crt unit RTE 200 fix