Fire writing
Author Message
 Fire writing

Hello,  does anyone have any info on doing text that is on fire in
graphics mode??
Cheers...
-HUMMUS-

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Fire writing

Quote:

> Hello,  does anyone have any info on doing text that is on fire in
> graphics mode??
> Cheers...
> -HUMMUS-

Have a look at http://www.xs4all.nl/~remcodek/download.html, perhaps
there's something there that might fit your needs. Otherwise look at my
links-page for the URL of Hornet's pages.

Good luck,

Remco de Korte

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Please look at my fire code and critique/criticize it... - fire.zip (0/1)

2. Please look at my fire code and critique/criticize it... - fire.zip (1/1)

3. DataSourceDataChange event fires when form is minimized?

4. Stack Overflow problems when D1 executable fires up...

5. OnDataChanged event not fired in Master-Detail setup

6. Firing Interbase Generator/Trigger in D4 C/S

7. Newbie question: disabling event firing in component

8. OnUpdateRecord method not firing

9. Fire-locking troubles with Access

10. Firing Serial Port Pins...

11. plasma and fire