File formats?
Author Message
 File formats?

I want a detail explanation for the formats JPG,GIF (animated too),AVI and MP? !

What does a byte on a special file position do? How long is the header info and
in
what format I have to write the data?

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 File formats?
Infos about file formats I found on:

http://www.wotsit.org/graphics.htm

Quote:

> I want a detail explanation for the formats JPG,GIF (animated too),AVI and MP? !

> What does a byte on a special file position do? How long is the header info and
> in
> what format I have to write the data?

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 File formats?

Quote:

> I want a detail explanation for the formats JPG,GIF (animated too),AVI and MP? !

> What does a byte on a special file position do? How long is the header info and
> in
> what format I have to write the data?

Look at http://www.wotsit.org/

     - Rich

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 File formats?

Quote:

>I want a detail explanation for the formats JPG,GIF (animated too),AVI and MP? !

Hi Ralph, check Wotsit, they have all you need: http://www.wotsit.org

- Ulli -

The Coder's Knowledge Base
http://www.netalive.org/ckb

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Converting ASCII Text file to compress binary file format

2. File format for *.FNT files.....

3. memo file format

4. unix file format to db

5. Choice of file format: DBase, Paradox, Access, ???

6. Need Fax File Format

7. IntrBase OUT - Next Best Choice for File Format ???

8. Paradox file format

9. db file format

10. File formats & information

11. Need Fax File Format and Code

12. .MAP file format and overlay debugger hook