Procedure error
Author Message
 Procedure error

Can anyone help me with the following procedures of a program.
The first one displays the conversion title, and the second
prints the conversion answer. Please could you e-mail me if you
can find a problem in these.

Procedure WriteCentre (Var TextIn : string);
Var
    Temp : real;
    XPos : Integer;

begin {writecentre}

  WriteCentre ('Octal to Hexadecimal system');
  Temp := 80 - length (TextIn)/2;
  Write ('':XPos);
  Write (TextIn);
end;
Procedure PrintAns (Const Octal :string;
                    Var Prn : string;
                    Const hex2 : hexadecimal);
begin

AssignDefPrn (Prn);
rewrite (Prn);

--

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Procedure error

Quote:
> Can anyone help me with the following procedures of a program.
> The first one displays the conversion title, and the second
> prints the conversion answer. Please could you e-mail me if you
> can find a problem in these.

   Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy...same old issues here, and you don't seem to be
learning how to do this (ask questions here)!  Once again you post a
vague plea, no doubt really asking someone here to do the bulk of your
work on some school assignment, yet you really give us no information
about what you're doing and what's not working - how are we supposed to
help you?
   Does this code not work?  Doesn't it compile?  What are the problem(s)
you're seeing?
   You see, if someone here blindly (it'd have to be that, at best, given
your unclear requirements and problems) gives you something (code or an
idea), are we even helping you?  Fact is, providing the _wrong_
information would be far worse than no answers at all, because such
misinformation would send you off in the wrong direction...and slow down
your efforts/increase your frustration enormously...
   Posting code which doesn't relate to anything and may or may not be
doing something is really confusing for us (we can't read minds), and we
don't know what to do or tell you!  A little background, requirements
statement, problem definition, diagnostics received, errors
produced...things like that, would fill in these chasms of information
you're shooting at us of late.  Some of that information, and we might
actually be able to help you...you know?
Quote:
> Procedure WriteCentre (Var TextIn : string);
> Var
>     Temp : real;
>     XPos : Integer;
> begin {writecentre}
>   WriteCentre ('Octal to Hexadecimal system');
>   Temp := 80 - length (TextIn)/2;
>   Write ('':XPos);
>   Write (TextIn);
> end;
> Procedure PrintAns (Const Octal :string;
>                Var Prn : string;
>                Const hex2 : hexadecimal);
> begin

> AssignDefPrn (Prn);
> rewrite (Prn);

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Trapping SQL Server stored procedure error from Delphi

2. Delphi 2: Error In Assignment/Stored Procedure

3. Error-Function Procedure

4. Runtime errors and exit procedures

5. Error on return from procedure in ISR

6. STR procedure and runtime error 215

7. Error creating cursor for stored procedure in InterBase

8. Calling a procedure within a procedure

9. HELP - calling a Procedure from with a Procedure??

10. re : main-->procedure coomunication + Menu Procedure

11. Using a Procedure within a Procedure?

12. Procedure as parameter in procedure