I think I have become stupid.
Author Message
 I think I have become stupid.

A long time back I took a cse101 class at ASU.  I received an A in the class.
That was some four years ago.  I have been away from programming all this time
and now I am looking at my old projects and wondering how the heck I wrote
them.  I want to get back into programming and my head is spinning in all
different directions.  Any of you teaching sorts out there have any ideas???

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 I think I have become stupid.

Quote:
>A long time back I took a cse101 class at ASU.  I received an A in the class.
>That was some four years ago.  I have been away from programming all this time
>and now I am looking at my old projects and wondering how the heck I wrote
>them.  I want to get back into programming and my head is spinning in all
>different directions.  Any of you teaching sorts out there have any ideas???

Get Glenn Grotzingers excellent tutorial from
      http://www2.crosswinds.net/kansas-city-mo/~ggrotz/pasindex.html

--
Pedt

Floccinaucinihilipilification - {R} in dl

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. DBViewer becomes FreeWare

2. Sybase 11 NT server becoming unresponsive

3. Oracle is becoming slow

4. Q: Table becoming 4 GigaBytes returns : please HELP !!!

5. Strange- Integer becomes Real

6. Help Requested - How to avoid Time-Out when Network becomes unavailable

7. 256 Color Bitmap becomes Grayish in Win95

8. Is Delphi to become Borlands only Pascal development enviroment

9. Data Migration (views become tables)

10. Stupid Question No1

11. A Couple of Stupid Questions...

12. really stupid question from a true pascal newbie.