Turbo Pascal 7.0 MIDI playing source needed!
Author Message
 Turbo Pascal 7.0 MIDI playing source needed!

    If you have any Turbo Pascal 7.0 or compatible MIDI playing code that
will play MIDI files(*.mid), please send them to me.  I would be highly
grateful and discuss some kind of payback if requested.  Thank you.

Stephen Heintz

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania  USA

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. How might I get Turbo Pascal 7.0 and Turbo Debugger 4.6 to play together

2. Playing Midi files with Turbo Pascal Windows

3. How to play MIDI files in TP 7.0

4. MIDI in Turbo Pascal 7.0

5. Help with MIDI and WAV in Turbo Pascal 7.0

6. Playing WAV files under Turbo Pascal 7.0

7. Playing WAV files with Turbo Pascal 7.0

8. Playing CD-ROM discs from Turbo Pascal 7.0

9. I NEED TURBO PASCAL 7.0 HELP FILE (TURBO.TPH)

10. PLAYING MIDI FILES THROUGH PASCAL!

11. unit to play MIDI files in Pascal?

12. Playing CD's or MIDI's in pascal