Not in graphics mode scrolling text box?
Author Message
 Not in graphics mode scrolling text box?

Hello All!

    I'm not in graphics mode. I want to display alot (alot) of
text...actually a long list of vocabulary words on the left part of my
screen. Is there a way I can make a window that will allow the user to
scroll through this list with the arrow keys?

    Thanks!

    :) Evan Anderson

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Not in graphics mode scrolling text box?

Quote:

>     I'm not in graphics mode. I want to display alot (alot) of
> text...actually a long list of vocabulary words on the left part of my
> screen. Is there a way I can make a window that will allow the user to
> scroll through this list with the arrow keys?

You may want to check out Turbo Vision. This already has a lot of the hard
work done for you.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. SCROLLING BOXES IN TEXT MODE

2. SCROLLING BOXES IN TEXT MODE - Panview [0/1]

3. Scrolling Text in Text Mode - PLEASE HELP!

4. Text mode - graphics mode conflict (Help!)

5. Text mode vs graphics mode conflict (Help!)

6. scrolling in text mode

7. scrolling in text mode

8. Scroll in text-mode

9. Smooth Text mode scroll

10. Scrolling in graphics mode (ie Stock ticker)

11. Text in graphics mode

12. Graphics in text mode