I have TP for Win version 1.5
Author Message
 I have TP for Win version 1.5

I have it.  I will be posting it on a website VERY soon.  Stay posted....

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 I have TP for Win version 1.5
Please let me know when you do.

Thanks, I'm eagerly awaiting this post...

Quote:

> I have it.  I will be posting it on a website VERY soon.  Stay posted....

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 I have TP for Win version 1.5
Just wondering if you've post TP for windows as yet?
Quote:

> I have it.  I will be posting it on a website VERY soon.  Stay posted....

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 I have TP for Win version 1.5

Quote:

> Just wondering if you've post TP for windows as yet?

> > I have it.  I will be posting it on a website VERY soon.  Stay
posted....

Illegal.  But also not worth the trouble.  Go to a bookstore and buy
a "Teach yourself Delphi..." book and it usually comes with Delphi
version 1 or 2.  If you lived here in Southern California, you could
get my copy of TPW 1.5 for $5 and the trouble of coming to pick it up.

Try downloading FreePascal or GPC.  Both are totally free, and both
continue to be developed.  TPW development stopped years ago.
*Walt*
--
Secret "Apple Jacks" cereal eater.
I eat them because I like them.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. StrPCopy and Copy in TP 1.5 Win and TP 7

2. Turbo Debugger - TP Win ver 1.5

3. TP WIN 1.5 - CRT UNIT - any fixes?

4. graphics in tp 1.5 for win

5. Automatic EXE files in TP for Win 1.5.

6. EXEC command under TP 1.5 for Win

7. reccomended books tp for win 1.5

8. Porting from TP for DOS 5.0 to TP for windows 1.5

9. WIN 1.5 - POSITIONWINDOW MACRO

10. Win 1.5 Function LineTo - MoveTo

11. Win 1.5 Pascal - Displaying Lines in/on Screens/Window

12. Printing in Win 1.5 Pascal