WIN 1.5, Icon question (place icon in title window
Author Message
 WIN 1.5, Icon question (place icon in title window

I have an icon, I want to place it on the Title Bar of my windows program.
What code do you use?  Currently, it uses the default.

thanks

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 WIN 1.5, Icon question (place icon in title window

Quote:
>I have an icon, I want to place it on the Title Bar of my windows program.
>What code do you use?  Currently, it uses the default.

The tWndClass record structure has a field named hIcon. Put the handle for the
program icon in the window class structure before you call CreateWindow to
construct the main program window. See LoadIcon function online help. If u use
ObjectWindows, I don't remember offhand how it's done, but I've done it before.
If u still need help post some code so I can see how u construct your main
window.

James

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 WIN 1.5, Icon question (place icon in title window

Quote:

> I have an icon, I want to place it on the Title Bar of my windows program.
> What code do you use?  Currently, it uses the default.

I am assuming you mean the tiny little icon right up in the left corner
by the title text?

Then...
Near the end of Wincrt...
After the begin...
In the the line 'CrtClass.hIcon := ' place in your own 'LoadIcon' here.

P.S. I may have modified my wincrt. So 'things' might be slightly
different, but you should be able to figure it out.

--
http://www.geocities.com/aibrain/        "AIBrain Home Page"

"To gain an intimate knowledge of our weapons of destruction,
please place both hands over your eyes and count to three..." -SC2

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. TPW 1.5 - Adding an ICON to the TITLE WINDOW

2. WIN 1.5 - ICON in Window

3. Adding an Icon to my Window Bar - Win 1.5

4. How do you add and ICON to the Status Bar - Win 1.5

5. Add new title bar icon - how?

6. Icon in the title bar=changeable?

7. Adding an ICON to the Status Bar in TPW 1.5

8. Adding an icon to the WIN95 Tray from TPW 1.5

9. Win 3.11/Icon when minimized

10. TPW - Adding ICON to Window

11. I search a source code for reading Windows 16,256 colors icons

12. Windows Icons from TP7 - Help!