Wrong color
Author Message
 Wrong color

When I draw a line or use FloodFill I not get the color I had set with
SetColor. I get a inverted color of the background-color.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Wrong color

Quote:

> When I draw a line or use FloodFill I not get the color I had set with
> SetColor. I get a inverted color of the background-color.

look for "XORput" in your F1 help
Franz Glaser

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Wrong color
Also look at

SetRop2()

JOE :-))

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Wrong color
What i SetRop2().

JOE45657 skrev i meddelandet

Quote:
>Also look at

>SetRop2()

>JOE :-))

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Wrong color
SetRop2 = The Windows-Programming equivalent to SETWRITEMODE

JOE :-))

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. 256 color image on a 16 color screen?

2. Windows Pascal 1.5 - Text color & Background color

3. Problem printing color bitmap on color printer wih TPW 1.5

4. Windows Pascal 1.5 - Text color & Background color

5. I like to print color Line graphics, text color in a hp deskject

6. COLORS COLORS

7. COLORS COLORS

8. 24-bit color to 256 color's source

9. Delphi: 16 color bitmap w/non-system colors

10. What do I do wrong, or is it a bug in QuickReport 3.03

11. Clueless in Columbia: what is wrong with this?

12. What am I doing wrong...