HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP............
Author Message
 HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP............

Bonjour,
hello,

I to look for one(deux ou more) book or someone for learn to programmer
in turbo Pascal 7.0. Do you can give me some reference in french in
preference.  I want something for learn turbo pascal 7.0 first lecon
until fine. To learn much thing.

to learn the following thign.

fonction
procedure
all much thing possible
site internet
etc

Je cherche un (ou plusieurs) livre or someone pour apprende a programmer
en turbo pascal 7.0. Est-ce que vous pouvez me donner des reference de
preference en francais. Je veux quelque chose pour apprendre turbo
pascal 7.0 du debut a la fin.  Je veux des reference pour apprendre
beaucoup de chose.

exemple de chose

fonction
procedure
tous ce qui concerne turbo pascal du debut a la fin.
site internet
etc
Thank you!
Merci!

Felix Bouchard

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP............

Quote:
> Bonjour,
> hello,

> I to look for one(deux ou more) book or someone for learn to programmer
> in turbo pascal 7.0. Do you can give me some reference in french in
> preference.  I want something for learn turbo pascal 7.0 first lecon
> until fine. To learn much thing.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Lousy Palette - help, help, help, help, help...

2. HELP HELP HELP HELP!!!

3. HELP!!HELP!!HELP!!HELP!!

4. MDB without ODBC?? Help Help Help

5. help-help-help: convert paradox database to another

6. HELP HELP HELP!!!

7. help help help me!!!!

8. HELP.. HELP ...HELP

9. Help, Help, Help BCD