Houston - Pascal programmer for handheld computers needed
Author Message
 Houston - Pascal programmer for handheld computers needed

We are looking for a Pascal programmer for long term growth position
developing applications for the Symbol handheld product family.  We will
train all you need to know about the Symbol computer if you will bring
Pascal experience to the table.

C programmers are invited to reply.

Mark Reynolds

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Delphi Programmer Wanted in HOUSTON, TX

2. PASCAL/C program that WORK ON SOME COMPUTER(486) but not all computers

3. Waterloo Math/Computer Science Student needs a Pascal tutor

4. Registration is Free to computer Programmers.

5. Need a Pascal programmer for a small project

6. Cobol/Pascal Programmers Needed

7. Pascal Programmer needed

8. Need a pascal programmer for a small project

9. Competent Pascal and C programmers needed for a great project

10. Competent Pascal and C programmers needed for a great project

11. Pascal programmer needed

12. Programmers: I need help with Delphi3 pascal