Maintaining Graphics Objects Ratio
Author Message
 Maintaining Graphics Objects Ratio

Hi,

I'm writing a program which is supposed to work on
resolutions of 640x480 up to 1280x1024 (more or less).

The problem is, that I don't know how to maintain
a reasonable "objects" size on the screen, in all
of the screen modes, with a more-or-less constant objects
ratio, or something like that.
(For example aspect ratio, distance between object, etc.)

Is there a standard method/solution  ? other solutions ?

Thanks,
         Idan.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Maintaining List Of Objects

2. Object Graphics Libraries

3. Need a object graphic library for Delphi

4. NEED a Graphics Routine using matrix transformations to make 3D objects

5. How do I create a maintained index?

6. Non-maintained indices in a multi-user environment

7. Maintaining multi-lingual code in BP

8. Maintain a Pascal website and the Pascal Newsletter

9. Maintained indexes in DBase

10. DELPHI: how to maintain a button pressed?

11. Maintaining/Packing database (Paradox) Files

12. How many records can Delphi maintain.