Reading from a sound card ..
Author Message
 Reading from a sound card ..

Hi all :)

  Please HELP ....  I need to read from a mic attached to my Sound Blaster 16
card .. I can cope with assembler if needed .. thanks in advance  :)

Tim

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Reading from a sound card ..
Hi!

Quote:
>  Please HELP ....  I need to read from a mic attached to my Sound Blaster
16
>card .. I can cope with assembler if needed .. thanks in advance  :)

Download SoundLib from my page and your prob should be solved...

Bye,
Stefan
---
please remove the P in my email-adress to answer me

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Playing 16 bit stereo sound trought sound card

2. Playing 16 bit stereo sound trought sound card

3. Free FFT software for Sound Cards

4. Equiv of CRT.Sound for SB card??

5. sound card as an analog-digital converter

6. Playing and editing sound for all sb-compatible cards

7. Multiple Sound cards with TMediaPlayer

8. simple sound card code

9. Identify Sound Card

10. Sound Card

11. Memory research & Sound Card Routines

12. Asphyxia-type trainer for sound cards forTP??