Pascal decompiler
Author Message
 Pascal decompiler

Hi y'all I think you'll find this a strange question, but I really
need a Turbo Pascal DEcompiler, I need it for school, like I need to
get the source code from a TPU file.

I'd really appreciate it if any1 could help ..

White_

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Pascal decompiler

Quote:

> Hi y'all I think you'll find this a strange question, but I really
> need a Turbo pascal DEcompiler, I need it for school, like I need to
> get the source code from a TPU file.

> I'd really appreciate it if any1 could help ..

No, there is not.

There is a SOURCER from the genius who wrote the
"undocumented PC" book. It makes ASM.

Franz Glaser, Austria  please visit my URL
http://members.eunet.at/meg-glaser

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Pascal decompiler

White came forth and spake thusly:

Quote:
>Hi y'all I think you'll find this a strange question, but I really
>need a Turbo pascal DEcompiler, I need it for school, like I need to
>get the source code from a TPU file.

>I'd really appreciate it if any1 could help ..

There is no such thing.

If you want to convert an .EXE program to Assembler statements when
SOURCER will do most of this.

BTW, read ongoing threads before posting, your question has *just* been
answered elsewhere in this ng.

--

Never curse the Crocodile's mother before crossing the river

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Pascal decompiler

Quote:
> White came forth and spake thusly:
> >Hi y'all I think you'll find this a strange question, but I really
> >need a Turbo pascal DEcompiler, I need it for school, like I need to
> >get the source code from a TPU file.

> >I'd really appreciate it if any1 could help ..

> There is no such thing.

> If you want to convert an .EXE program to Assembler statements when
> SOURCER will do most of this.

> BTW, read ongoing threads before posting, your question has *just* been
> answered elsewhere in this ng.

> --

> Never curse the Crocodile's mother before crossing the river

why cant people understand that there is no such
thing as a decompiler and keep posting these
stupid massages???

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. pascal decompiler

2. Turbo Pascal Decompiler

3. Pascal Decompiler

4. Pascal Decompiler

5. Pascal Decompiler

6. pascal decompiler

7. Pascal Decompiler?

8. is thera a decompiler for pascal?

9. decompiler for turbo pascal

10. Turbo.hlp decompiler

11. Has anybody a decompiler for TP 6/7

12. Turbo Helpfile (.tph, .tch, .hlp) Decompiler searched