TPW Workshop?
Author Message
 TPW Workshop?

I had draw a icon in TPW workshop but i dunno how to combine it to the exe
file?

Just like most of windows application, when choose a exe file then a icon
is appear then user need to choose from "change icon" how can I combine
the icon and exe file?

Eric

--
---
Eric Yeung

Homepage: http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~kit

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 TPW Workshop?

Open up your Exe, then import your icon into it.  When you put your
program in Program Manager, it will automatically have an icon!

~Andrew Bishop

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 TPW Workshop?

Quote:

> I had draw a icon in TPW workshop but i dunno how to combine it to the exe
> file?

> Just like most of windows application, when choose a exe file then a icon
> is appear then user need to choose from "change icon" how can I combine
> the icon and exe file?

> Eric

> --
> ---
> Eric Yeung

> Homepage: http://home.netvigator.com/~kit

In TPW, You need to override the the WindowClass as follows..

procedure MainDialog.GetWindowClass(var AWndClass:TwndClass);
Begin
  TDlgwindow.GetWindowClass(AWndClass); {could be tWindow if decended from That}
  AWndClass.hIcon:=LoadIcon(Hinstance,pAppName); {AppName Must be Class Defined
                                   in GetClassName AND the DIALOG ATTRIBUTES}
end;

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. tpw resource workshop with win95

2. Looking for TPW 1.5 Workshop site

3. How to get text from textboxes in workshop to TPW

4. Need worked1-5.dll files for Borderland Resource Workshop!!Need worked1-5.dll files for Borderland Resource Workshop!!

5. TPW: How to print TPW prog output ?

6. TPW: How to print TPW prog output ?

7. Resourcen-Workshop

8. BUG in BPWs Workshop v1.02 !!!

9. Resource WorkShop question?

10. Borland Bitmap BUG in BPWs Workshop v1.02

11. A Workshop in Text Formatting using Pascal

12. TESTING COMPUTER SOFTWARE (TCS2000) Conference - Featured Speakers and Workshops