tcp/ip !?
Author Message
 tcp/ip !?

hi

know's here somebody any source code's or information's to transfer messages
or files from PC to PC by using the TCP/IP protocol !?

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 tcp/ip !?

Quote:
> hi

> know's here somebody any source code's or information's to transfer
messages
> or files from PC to PC by using the TCP/IP protocol !?

That is a complex topic and should be done under Delphi.
In Win9x you have the winsock.dll giving you an interface for TCP/IP
application development, so read the Windows programmer's manuals,
understand it and write tons of code....

To avoid this you have to look for some easy-to-use implementations. There
are some good shareware and freeware Delphi-Components which do this work
for you on the following site (Delphi Super Page):
http://delphi.icm.edu.pl/

I dont know how to implement this in Pascal (but i believe it is somehow
possible), but as there are just a few network drivers for DOS this is
rather insufficient.

Alex

Sat, 26 Apr 2003 11:58:07 GMT

1. TCP/IP PING using Novell TCP/IP stack

2. IPX or PC/TCP or TCP/IP in pascal

3. Any TCP/IP client/server tutorial for Delphi

4. Who knows smth about internet online tcp/ip database-servers

5. TCP/IP vice Name Pipes

6. TCP/IP and sockets for BP.

7. TCP/IP for BP7/DOS wanted

8. TCP/IP Technology

9. How do we connect to an oracle server via tcp/ip network

10. TCP/IP - is it possible?!

11. Delphi TCP/IP on WIN NT 3.51

12. Delphi and TCP/IP?