graphics in tp 1.5 for win
Author Message
 graphics in tp 1.5 for win

Hey there,  i just started programming and i am looking for the
libraries\commands that will allow me to do graphics.  i have graphics
programs written in TP 7 that i would like to run in Tp 1.5 for windows.....

mike

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 graphics in tp 1.5 for win

Quote:

> Hey there,  i just started programming and i am looking for the
> libraries\commands that will allow me to do graphics.  i have graphics
> programs written in TP 7 that i would like to run in Tp 1.5 for windows.....

Windows graphics is very different from the BGI graphics.
You have either pens and brushes or bitmap handling in
Windows. Look for the example programs which you got
with your TPW 1.5.

Painting in Windows is done on a canvas, in a "standardized"
manner. You do not paint on the screen, but paint on the
canvas. The canvas can be connected to the screen or to
the printer.

Franz Glaser

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. StrPCopy and Copy in TP 1.5 Win and TP 7

2. Turbo Debugger - TP Win ver 1.5

3. I have TP for Win version 1.5

4. TP WIN 1.5 - CRT UNIT - any fixes?

5. Automatic EXE files in TP for Win 1.5.

6. EXEC command under TP 1.5 for Win

7. reccomended books tp for win 1.5

8. graphics question should be TP 1.5

9. tp 1.5 for windows graphics question

10. Porting from TP for DOS 5.0 to TP for windows 1.5

11. WIN 1.5 - POSITIONWINDOW MACRO

12. Win 1.5 Function LineTo - MoveTo