TP WIN 1.5 - CRT UNIT - any fixes?
Author Message
 TP WIN 1.5 - CRT UNIT - any fixes?

Does anyone know if there is a full proof patch to eliminate errors when
running
TP WIN 1.5 programs on Fast CPU 200 +

thanks

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 TP WIN 1.5 - CRT UNIT - any fixes?

Quote:
>Does anyone know if there is a full proof patch to eliminate errors when
>running
>TP WIN 1.5 programs on Fast CPU 200 +

>thanks

I am currently using the TPW 1.5 compiler and haven't encountered any errors.
Could you be more specific about the type of errors your getting ? My computer
speed is 233mhz.

Ciao

James

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 TP WIN 1.5 - CRT UNIT - any fixes?

Quote:

>Does anyone know if there is a full proof patch to eliminate errors when
>running
>TP WIN 1.5 programs on Fast CPU 200 +

If you are referring to the RTE200 bug then wincrt.tpu has no Delay
procedure and no initialisation to cause a problem.

Perhaps you'd like to share the error or you are unlikely to get better
help.
--
Information on Newsgroup posted weekly on Sunday - read before writing!
Contains links to    |  http://homepages.force9.net/Pascal/faq/

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Win 1.5 Pascal - CRT Unit - Window positioning

2. StrPCopy and Copy in TP 1.5 Win and TP 7

3. Win 1.5 Debugger Fix for Windows 95

4. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 - CRT unit

5. Turbo Debugger - TP Win ver 1.5

6. I have TP for Win version 1.5

7. graphics in tp 1.5 for win

8. Automatic EXE files in TP for Win 1.5.

9. EXEC command under TP 1.5 for Win

10. reccomended books tp for win 1.5

11. crtfix.zip Borland Pascal Crt unit RTE 200 fix, E.Toder

12. crtfix15.zip Borland Pascal Crt unit RTE 200 fix