wanted: enc/decrypt programme
Author Message
 wanted: enc/decrypt programme

Quote:

>Wanted. Encrypt-decrypt programme. ASCII only. No binary.

I have a encryption decryption program that will work on any file type, with
some other nice features.  I'll mail you an unregistered version of the EXE
file if you want it. BTW: Do you want it for Unix? { I assume you do since
you asked for no binary.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 wanted: enc/decrypt programme
G'day mate...

I noticed your little encrypting program (sent on 22 Aug 95)....

Heres an even better on for you...  how do l figure out how to decrypt
something unknown....  Like a library cards Access number on a magnetic card?
It works similar to a PIN on a bankcard.
If l didn't know the encryption utility, is it still possible to decrypt the
encrypted data....

Your help would really be appreciated mate....

Adam Bills
Melbourne University, Australia

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
[...]

1. pascal mp3 enc\dec unit needed

2. Encrypting/Decrypting

3. Encrypt\Decrypt help...

4. Encrypt\Decrypt HELP...

5. Encrypt/Decrypt

6. Encrypt/Decrypt Procedure

7. Encrypting and decrypting data

8. Encrypting /Decrypting ...

9. programme which counts derivative of simple function

10. programme which counts derivative of simple function

11. quiz programme

12. writing a hangman programme