mouse
Author Message
 mouse

Hello!
Can someone help me to use the mouse in my Programs. I now that I have
to Write something to Port 2f3 (Com 1).

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 mouse

Quote:

> Hello!
> Can someone help me to use the mouse in my Programs. I now that I have
> to Write something to Port 2f3 (Com 1).

It's much easier than that. Use the functions of interrupt 33h.

AX = 0: Initialize mouse
AX = 1: Show mouse cursor
AX = 2: Hide mouse cursor
AX = 3: Get coordinates (BX: Button (0: None, 1: Left, 2: Right, 3: Both),

                         CX: X coordinate, DX: Y coordinate)
        Shift the X and Y coordinates 3 bits to the right, and decrement
        by 1 to get the correct textmode coordinates

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 mouse

Quote:

> Can someone help me to use the mouse in my Programs. I now that I have
> to Write something to Port 2f3 (Com 1).

This is not enough specification. Do you want to use the mouse
in text mode or in graphic mode?

For Text mode: consider Turbo Vision!

For graphic mode:
There are several articles, examples, units on the TP-links,
in chapters "mouse", "graphic", "source" etc.

Regards, Franz Glaser

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 mouse

Quote:
>Can someone help me to use the mouse in my Programs.

Simple mouse unit at www.ntos.demon.co.uk/programs

Download mlmouse.tpu to use and mlmouse.pas to study the code.
Works in both graphics and text mode.

Good luck -

--

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. mouse...need mouse!!

2. Mouse Button and Color of mouse

3. To mouse, or not to mouse. There is a question about it!

4. To mouse, or not to mouse. There is a question about it!

5. Stop responding to mouse clicks after first mouse click??? -- Desperate!!!

6. Stop responding to mouse clicks after first mouse click???

7. Have a look at this mouse unit. Does it work or not? - mouse.pas (0/1)

8. Have a look at this mouse unit. Does it work or not? - mouse.pas (1/1)

9. Keyboard/Mouse recorder required

10. Mouse wheel and lookup combo problem

11. On mouse Over

12. mouse function-tpd on win2k