Programming a self-made cursor above a windows-button?
Author Message
 Programming a self-made cursor above a windows-button?

Is it possible, to move a self-made cursor above a windows-button in my
program?
I tried already:
  a) a window (dialog) with the (O.K.-)button in it, created with the
     Resource Workshop.
  b) the window (dialog) without the (O.K.-)button (via the Workshop). I
     created the button manually in the program.
In both cases, when it passes over a self-programmed (O.K.-)button, the
self-made cursor obtained with 'SetCursor', is forced into a
windows-arrow. (In this situation, with each movement, the self-made
cursor reappears shortly, but is as soon replaced again by the
windows-arrow).

Thanks in advance.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. self-made cursor above windows-button?

2. Self-made cursors over self-made buttons (The Real Mission Impossible!) ??

3. Programming a self-made cursor on a windows-button?

4. Self-made mouse-shape over buttons ??

5. Self-Made Programs

6. making pascal programs for windows?

7. making pascal programs for windows?

8. Making Buttons Disabled.

9. Making the TColumn.ButtonStyle button appear on entering the column cell

10. Making a button in Acrobat Reader 3.0 with Delphi

11. buttons and cursors

12. how can I launch a windows program from my windows program